Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I will start this blog with a little info about us. I am Jessica and I am married to my wonderful husband, Steven. We have been married for about 6 months, but we dated for almost 6 years prior to getting married. We began dating in high school, and we had a typical high school relationship, rocky to say the least. After high school, I headed off to Butler University while Steven headed off to the Army. And that is where our journey truly began.

Fast forward a few years and here we are! By the grace of God, we made it through long distance relationships, deployments, and many other difficult times. Being an Army wife presents with new and different challenges. Not only do you have the typical marriage issues, but you also have to factor in all the extra challenges the military lifestyle brings...aka deployments.

I want to share our journey with you, so I can learn, grow, and hopefully get some advice! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment