Monday, April 12, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why My Husband Can't Deploy

10. I'm not going to have a good reason to skip classes anymore.

9. Whining will not be the same when I'm the only one around to hear it. And according to Blake, I whine quite a bit :)

8. Who's going to spoil me?

7. I will be the only one here to clean my house. And that's not good for me... or the house.

6. I won't have anyone to blame for my messy house. And I refuse to admit that I'm the messy one in this relationship.

5. Who am I going to make fun of on a daily basis?

4. Every night I hear noises downstairs, and I am not qualified to go check them out. So this year will consist of me hiding under my covers thinking someone is outside of my bedroom door.

3. I lose everything, and I always find a way to blame it on him. Whether it's my debit card, keys, cell phones, or wedding set. And I refuse to admit that it's my fault.

2. The mail lady will hate me because I always forget to check the mail.

1. I'm actually going to have to be responsible for feeding myself-something else I am not qualified to do. I think I've cooked about 10 meals since I got married thanks to my chef of a husband. And I am fairly certain I will starve to death during this deployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment